Are you looking for the best brow lamination supplies? If you want to be a part of this popular new eyebrows trend, we have a range of high-quality, professional supplies that will help you get stunning results for your clients time after time. Get the ultimate brows with our popular collections, including complete packs and bundles to get you started.
Brow Bomb Brow Lamination Supplies
Our Brow Bomb Trail Box is a 3-step treatment giving you professional brows in under 30 minutes. Our trial pack includes:
- 1x 1 Box Step 1 - Lifting Cream (10 sachets)
- 1x 1 Box Step 2 - Neutralizing Cream (10 sachets)
- 1x 1 Box Step 3 - Moisturizing Cream (10 sachets)
- 1x Professional Bonding Serum
- 10x Pink Y-Combs
What is Brow Lamination?
Brow lamination is a beauty treatment to restructure the eyebrow hairs, restoring a uniform look in the desired shape. It’s ideal for anyone who wants more symmetry in their brows, they don’t like the current pattern of their brow hair, or they want them to have a fuller appearance. Get rid of messy brows, create volume, and opt for eyebrow lamination to produce a beautiful, sleek look for up to eight weeks. It’s a brow treatment that can also be used to grow out any sparse areas.
How long does a Brow Lamination last?
Our team says that brow lamination lasts for 6 to 8 weeks, but it can be longer in some cases, depending on the regrowth and aftercare of the brows. It means it’s easier for clients to maintain the look, so they will be elated with the long-lasting results you’ve helped them produce.
Brow lamination aftercare advice includes:
- Avoid saunas and swimming for 24 hours
- Avoid facial self-tanning products for 48 hours
- Don’t get brows wet for 24 hours
- Don’t use makeup for 24 hours in this area
- Condition the brows each day
- Try not to touch the brows after the lamination
Always educate your clients about how they can prolong the outcomes, showcasing your expertise, increasing their satisfaction with your beauty services, and helping them to get the most out of the treatment. Providing simple tips is a great way to meet client needs.